Neko

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

I'm done! (Stef does Happy Dance)

Walked to school... only took me 30 minutes to get there. Still had plenty of time to do some last minute studying.

Then I went and took the final. Couldn't believe how easy it was... probably because I studied for it. I was done in less than an hour (two hours had been scheduled for it).

Walked to WalMart, grabbed a bite to eat, then headed home.

Now, if all the days this summer are like today, I could probably walk to school for summer classes. It's the rainy days and the triple digits we usually get around here in the summer than concern me.

Daniel's going to come over here this afternoon and take a looksee at the car. The water pump he can probably replace. The other thing with the steering column, I don't know.

(I've got Larry on Yahoo! Mess-up-enger, and we're talking about scooters/Vespas, and how much a used one would run... I should ask him if I do get one, will he teach me how to ride it, since he's ridden motorcycles...?)

It's a thought...

That's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--

Labels: , , , ,