Neko

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Okay, so I've been running around today and...

all in all, it wasn't worth missing class for.

First up, this mandatory meeting I attended to continue to receive unemployment. The job search thing isn't going as well as I'd like, but I'm still plugging away at it.

Then, I got to see the dentist, and she wanted $100 to pull a tooth! Doc, how 'bout I keep the tooth and you do something to make the pain go away, like last time. She said it wasn't a lost filling, but some kind of misalignment.

So, more money than I wanted to part with later, I have this special toothpaste like concoction that lessens the pain, a new toothbrush, and a follow up appointment the Tuesday of Spring Break, because as I told the receptionist, I didn't want to have to miss any more school for this dumb tooth!

Then, I finally got my hair cut. See? (updated 3.9.07 @13:49)








And I still have homework to do.

Oh. Joy.


That's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--

Labels: , , , ,