Neko

Monday, March 05, 2007

Back to the essay that is kicking my butt...

Second draft is due Wednesday. Oh. Joy.

I did find out today that I have an A in the class so far. Go me!!! Woot! LOL

US History-- we had a test. I think I missed two questions. Just drew a blank on a couple of names. I hate when I do that. I'll find out how I did on Wednesday.

My editing project is DONE! Yay! Not due til Wednesday. So I am ahead of the game.

The enchiladas I made Saturday were good. I still have some, because there is no way I can eat 13 of them in one day. Some are in the fridge, and a couple of servings are in the freezer.

I might make chili later in the week.

Yes, cowboy, I can cook. You oughta come and check out Chez Stef sometime.

Check out the food, not the chef... unless you want to check out the chef, of course!




That's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--

Labels: , , , , , ,