Neko

Thursday, March 01, 2007

It's March already?!

Yep...

My rent and electric got paid today, I'm going grocery shopping later, and I have an essay to write for Monday.

Other than that, there's really nothing going on in my life that anyone would be interested in. The car is behaving herself, I have money saved, and I bought a baking pan last night, so sometime over the weekend, I think I'll make enchiladas.

I know, I know... not exactly mind gripping stuff here.

Ask me at the end of the month, and I'll have a different story. There are three birthdays jammed up there that I'll have to get prezzies for.

Oh, and that one that's in about a week and a half... I don't know if that person even wants to remember they have a birthday, though, much less presents.

I think birthdays are a big deal, I don't care how old you're going to be.



so, you up for 50 swats there, cowboy? i'll be gentle... i promise






That's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--

Labels: , , , ,