Neko

Thursday, February 22, 2007

So much stuff, so little time

Or so it seems to me the last couple of weeks. Maybe this is the real college experience- tons of homework and little sleep.

Maybe I need that coffeemaker after all.
===

I may have no choice but to replace the windshield on the Beretta. It looks as though the cracks get bigger every day. Who knows if I'll even have a windshield when I go out to the car next. Better get on the horn to the insurance folks and see if my policy covers owner stupidity. After all, it was really stupid of me to open the hood on a windy day like we had last Friday.
===

A nap sounds really good right now, but I have so much other stuff to do. Maybe I can put a nap off long enough so that I actually fall asleep when I go to bed tonight.
===

It's so nice outside, I may just do my homework out there. Let me think on that a while.

Naaah. It's windy again. Don't need my English Comp essay blowing all over Del City. It's due tomorrow!
===

thanx for peeking

That's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--

Labels: , , , , ,