Neko

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

What part of "Don't call me in the middle of the night" didn't he understand?

If you had spoken to me around midnight, I wouldn't have been in such a great mood. For once, I fell right asleep after I went to bed.

Then Saon ruined it all.

Shortly before midnight, the phone rings. Thinking it might be family, I got out of bed and went into the living room to get the phone.

When I saw the number on caller ID, I didn't even bother to answer.

I told him the last time I spoke with him that because of my school schedule, I won't be taking calls at all hours of the day and night. I know that he's driving the cab now and all hours of the day and night are his working hours, but I need to get a lot of rest if I'm going to have a fighting chance of doing well in my classes.

He didn't leave a message either. So, if he's pissed that I didn't answer, too f'n bad.

Now, I'm all dragged out, everything hurts (or it seems like it does), and all I want to do when I get home is take a nap.

Unless someone happens to drop by... then I'll take a nap.
===

We finally did my birthday dinner on Saturday. I wanted to go to the Texas Roadhouse, but when we got there, there had been a fire in the restaurant, and they were closed for a while so they could clean up.

When asked my second choice, I just said Outback, for lack of anywhere else to go. And, off we went.

And it was very nice. Amalia gave me a bracelet she made with my name on it. Mom gave me money, and Daniel gave me a gift card from WalMart. Jeff had already bought me a TV. Tori and Dean were going to get me something else for the house. Probably a coffeemaker.

I could use a couch and a real bed, though. Even more than a coffeemaker.
===

I might be able to actually pay for my books and tuition soon. I finally got a copy of my 2005 return in the mail on Saturday, and I hotfooted it over to the Financial Aid office at school this morning. I should know something within two weeks.

Hell, I've waited all this time, two more weeks won't kill me.


Talk soon?


That's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,