Neko

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

It feels like Monday

Yes, I know it's Wednesday already, and I feel like taking a nap.

I think I'm going to be busy for the rest of the week. When will I have time for other things that don't have anything whatsoever to do with school?

Probably May of '09. Possibly sooner. I really should talk to someone about that. How far towards that Associates did those 27 credits get me?

Right now, I have an essay due Friday, with all the revisions, outline, and notes. An editing project due Monday around noon-ish.

I need some sleep. I did not sleep well last night. I don't perform well when I'm tired.

I was sorely tempted to get up in the middle of the night, get in the car, drive to WalMart and get some Tylenol. In addition to not being able to sleep, I was hurtin' big time. Not even warm milk helped get me to sleep.
===

Wanna see some pictures? Go here!



That's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--

Labels: , , ,