Neko

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Gobble, gobble

Happy Turkey Day!

I braved the crowds of last minute Thanksgiving feast preparers at Wal-Mart to get a grand total of three oranges for the cranberries I made. The place was packed! There were still turkeys available, but no fresh cranberries. Daniel bought some at his store the other night.

Other than that, I didn't get a whole lot done today.

My interview was pushed back to Monday @ 11am. No problem. After the interview, I'll check out some apartments and talk to someone at Rose State about what classes I need. I think I can squeeze that all into one afternoon. Maybe I'll add a trip to an auto parts store to price batteries for the Beretta. Seems that my local neighborhood Wal-Mart auto center doesn't carry them.

Another expense I wasn't counting on. Tires, wiper blades, and fluids... yeah. A battery? Nope.

*sigh*

Guess I will watch the parade and the dog show tomorrow, then head over to my sister's. Have a great Thanksgiving!


That's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--

Labels: , , , ,