Neko

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Whoopty freakin' doo!

I changed my name on my driver's license recently to my maiden name, since it's been my legal name for well over a year now.

This is my Oklahoma license. I already had it on my Wyoming license, which I put thru the shredder earlier this week. Perhaps I should send the shredded pieces back to the driver's license bureau in Cheyenne with a note stating that I've changed my address, and probably will never live in Wyoming again.

Jon text messages me earlier this evening and says something to the effect of that i've never had a license under my maiden name, since I originally didn't get a license until I was 24 years old when I was still living in California. I was already married by that time.

Why does he think that this is a big deal for me? Because it's not, IMHO, a big deal to me. Just something else I have to change.

With my luck, by the time I get everything changed, I'll probably get married again.

Naaaah... I've been married, thanks. And even if I did remarry, I'd hypenate my name with his.

But I don't anticipate that happening.

I would like to be in a mutually satisfying relationship if that is in my future at some point. The companionship would be nice...

*sigh*



That's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--

Labels: , ,