Neko

Monday, November 13, 2006

Hurricane Joe

Though, today Joe was wearing my cowboy hat, and his cowboy boots. He looked more like Cottoneye Joe than Hurricane Joe. I waited in vain for him to line dance or imitate Garth Brooks or Toby Keith.

Or even say "yee haw".

He didn't though.

Bummer.
===

Know what I was thinking today? That if my maternal grandmother was still alive, she'd be 99 years old tomorrow.

And that a year and two days from tomorrow; Oklahoma will celebrate the centennial of its statehood; Two days from tomorrow will be a year since I saw my first Hornets game; and four days from tomorrow will be a year since Daniel had his appendectomy and spent 4 days in the hospital right before Thanksgiving.
===

I need something to write about.
===

It's still my cowboy hat...



That's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--

Labels: , ,