Neko

Thursday, November 16, 2006

I hate my computer. I hate my computer. I hate my...

I'm ready to tear my hair out over this stupid thing!

I've been trying to post to my blog and send emails for three days, and my computer just wouldn't cooperate.

Grrrr....
===

In the last post, I lamented that I had nothing to write about. Well, be careful what you wish for...

1. On Tuesday-- Jeff and I went to pick up Scott from school, and Jeff decided that he was going to drive to my sister's by some route that I personally wouldn't have taken.

There's a section of one road that winds behind Frontier City, where the speed limit is posted as 55 mph. Jeff's response to this was, "righteous!" However, the road is in terrible disrepair. I called it the road that Oklahoma City forgot. Jeff, of course, is going 55 and both Scott and I asked him to slow down. Jeff did slow down to about 45 mph. That's still too fast for me personally, and I told Jeff that I don't have a will so I can't die today. Scott tried to tell Jeff about a route that was quicker, and Jeff didn't want to hear it from his little (i.e. younger) brother.

We finally get to my sister's in one piece. I told Jeff that I was driving home. He was fine with that. I took the interstate like I usually do.

2. On Wednesday-- it was cold and rainy and windy, so I really didn't feel like running my errands. But I did drive Jeff to work, because it really was too cold for him to ride his bike.

3. Also on Wednesday-- there was a report on the local news about people who are camping out waiting for the Friday release of PS3. And sure enough, there were people camped out in front of the WalMart near Mom's house, waiting for Friday at 12:01 am when the stupid game system goes on sale for something like $600!

I never understood why people would do that, be it a movie premiere, a club opening, or waiting for the "hottest toy" of the year to go on sale. I guess I never needed something bad enough to wait for days in line for it. In a tent. In the wind and rain in November in Oklahoma.
===




That's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--

Labels: , , , ,