Neko

Thursday, September 21, 2006

"Yes it is"

And good morning to you, too!

I left a message for a friend who was going to get me the phone number of someone he knows who might be able to fix my Beretta, and this morning, his subsequent text message woke me up.


The long and short of the converstation was this: he's going to email a family member who might have the phone number; and when I commented on today being his "late day" at his job, he replied with the title of this post.

Ahh, Thursdays...
===

More things to cross off the moving list: placed an ad with the local paper to sell the bed and nightstands; bought Aleve for the never ending headache I got last night (and nearly got up to go get it then, but thought better of waking up the poor guy who drives the cab I usually use); and put in my change of address at the post office. Starting on the 29th, my mail will be forwarded to Mom's house.

Later, I'll go over to UPS and inquire about whether they sell boxes and how much will it cost to ship my two boxes to Oklahoma.
===

Tonight is taco and "potato locos" night. That's as close to eating out as I'm going to get before next week. I have quite a few groceries I have to either consume, throw away, give away, or take with me. Why I have two boxes of Hamburger Helper, Velveeta shells and cheese, and 8 packets of ramen noodles, I have no clue. I can't possibly eat them all before next week!
===

Hey cowboy... thanks for peeking!



That's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--

Labels: , ,