Neko

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

You want me to send you how much? And for something you could have taken care of before it got that far?

In a word: no

Not just "no", but "HELL NO".

I'm glad you got it taken care of, but don't ever call me at work again for stupid shit like that. Renewing your registration is YOUR responsibility, not mine if you get caught.

And, no, I'm not going to get you a phone card when I get paid again. I already told you why.

You probably make more than I do anyway. YOU should be giving ME money.

But sponging off me is what you do best, isn't it? You did it the whole time we were married. Expecting me to raise 4 kids and support your lazy ass on $10 an hour.

Next time you need money for an "emergency", you better be fuckin' dyin'... you follow?

Sheesh! Ex-husbands! Mine anyways.



That's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--


Technorati Tags: ,