Neko

Friday, June 23, 2006

Lord, I need a TV... or something

I'm getting stir crazy in my apartment. I'm so tired when I get home, all I do is sleep. When I'm awake, all kinds of crazy thoughts go through my head. It's either stay there and be bored, or go out somewhere.

Trouble with that is, I don't have a car. Yet. Everything is 2 minutes away by car. If I have to walk there, it takes much longer.

I got the key to my mailbox yesterday. Not that I expected anything. There was stuff in there when I finally got it opened, but it was all addressed to "Occupant" or "Resident".

I'll even take a bill at this rate. I'm expecting an electric bill soon. I'll even take the phone bill, but the phone service won't even be installed until next Friday.

Mom's sending a bunch of mail that was delivered to her address for me. I have that to look forward to at least.



That's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--


Technorati Tags: ,