Neko

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Just when I think I've got it all down...

I find that I don't.

But that's half the fun of this job. Learning new things, getting experience, and trying to relax.

I think i get all keyed up about things because I'm such a perfectionist. Or I'm an overachiever, or some such thing.

But I'm still having fun. After all, this is my first job in radio. I didn't think I'd come right out of broadcasting school being a fully formed radio personality. I'm still taking baby steps, and the more confidence I have, the more I can do the things I've got spinning around my brain.

When I've got my airshow right where I want it, I'm going to start airchecking myself, because it is a great way to see where you are in the grand scheme of things.

Then I'll send one to Larry and see what he thinks.

But that won't be for a while. Patience, cowboy.





That's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--


Technorati Tags: , ,