Neko

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Who the hell is calling me at friggin 4am?!

Last night, I think I finally got a decent night of sleep.

At least until 4am when someone called the phone in my motel room. Of course, no one was on the other end. I get up at 4:45am, so that shot any more sleep all to hell.

Then I had to deal with the Taxicab War I've inadvertantly become embroiled in. I contracted with one to take me to work, but for the last three days, they show up late, or, as it was this morning, not at all. So I went with the other cab company, because at least they show up when they tell you they will.

I need to get a car like yesterday.

I did get the apartment around the corner from the station I hoped I'd get. Now I need stuff to put in it. I have no furniture at all! As it is, my whole paycheck is going towards the rent and security deposit.

The hurrieder I go, the behinder I get.... *sigh*


That's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--


Technorati Tags: , , ,