Neko

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

From the dumb criminals file

This is a real news story I pulled off the AP this morning...

GILLETTE, Wyo. (AP) - Authorities in Campbell County say a
couple who ran out of gas about 15 miles west of Gillette were
caught with 330 pounds of marijuana. It's perhaps the biggest marijuana bust in Campbell County history.

Forty-two-year-old Miguel Lopez-Madrigal and 22-year-old Adriana
Luna were arrested on suspicion of possession with intent to deliver a controlled substance.

Deputies say that when they arrived the stranded 1997 Chevrolet
Tahoe Sunday night, Lopez-Madrigal said Luna was his sister-in-law
and that they were traveling from Washington to Chicago.

The two agreed to a search of the sport-utility vehicle.
Deputies allegedly found 15 bales of marijuana wrapped in
cellophane in four large duffel bags.

I included it in my newscast this morning. I cracked up the morning guy when i read it. I, on the other hand, managed to keep a straight face. Until the mike was off, then I laughed.



That's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--


Technorati Tags: ,