Neko

Monday, June 12, 2006

You been peeking? (wink wink)

Thus starts another busy week. The 700 spam messages that greet me every Monday I can do without.

I think I found an apartment. It's right around the corner from the radio station. That's great for me, because I have to be here at 5:30am anyway. Might as well be close enough to walk.

There's so much more that I want to write, but I'm at work. Need to get my old hunk of junk up here, or buy a new computer as soon as I get a few other things... like stuff for my apartment and A CAR!!! This is a small town, but you still need a car to get anywhere!

I did my first air shift this morning. It didn't go too badly. Just have to get used to the software that is used here. It's different than what I was trained on. But I can grasp things pretty quickly. I'll have it down in no time.



That's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--


Technorati Tags: ,