Neko

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Stuff n things

I haven't been doing much in the last couple of days. Organizing my bedroom in the event I move to take a job out of state (there is a possibility that will happen. As to when, I don't know. I don't want to say anything more than that for now). I didn't realize I had so many books! I must have brought more from Massachusetts than I thought, because I know I've only bought a few, plus the ones I didn't order but were sent to me anyway.

My collection of books pales in comparison to the number of baseball caps I have. I must have two dozen ball caps! Some of them aren't related to any sport, ones I picked up at places like WalMart and Target for a buck a piece. Since I had sun poisoning about 10 years ago, my collection of caps grows. Keep your head covered and you won't fry your brain like I nearly did.

=====

I'm seriously considering selling my non-operational Beretta. I simply don't have the money to fix it up. I can't keep it in my mother's garage indefinitely, especially if I move out of state. Everyone I've talked to says it's not worth fixing and I should sell it to a junk yard, or part it out. I guess I could always buy another Beretta somewhere down the line, but that was the first car I bought on my own. It's kind of a sentimental thing.

And that's a big part of the whole picture. I've gotten too sentimental about the dang car.

I'm going to let Daniel handle it, since he seems to know more about how to do this than I would. The car's not worth much in its present condition, so I don't expect to get much for it.

It makes me sad.

=====

I've been reading on the web that IE7 has tabbed browsing. That's what I love about Firefox, the tabbed browsing, rather than the opening of a zillion windows. I hope that it's true. That would make my online activitiy so much easier. All those windows confuse me.

I wonder if Yahoo! Mess-up-enger will have tabbed IM windows. Now that would be cool.

=====

This blog, MVL, is all about me. This is an outlet for me to express myself. What you read here is pretty much what I am like in person. And yeah, parts of my "crazy life" can be kinda dull. I get up and do stuff just like everyone else. I stay up way too late, run errands, and get frustrated about bills, money (or the lack of it), and other people... just like everyone else.

This is what's known online as WYSIWYG-- what you see is what you get. I'm not the most tech savvy person online, but I manage to get done what needs to get done. Like building and maintaining this blog (and the 3 others I have). I don't have the time or inclination to build my own templates. Putting together new headers is about as far as I get. And that suits me just fine.

=====






That's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--


Technorati Tags: , , ,