Neko

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Okay, I asked for this

Duff has assigned me the letter "R". I have to come up with 10 words beginning with "R" and what they mean to me.

Want to play? This is how it works: Comment on this entry and I will give you a letter. Write ten words beginning with that letter in your journal, including an explanation of what the word means to you and why, and then pass out letters to those who want to play along.

So, without further adieu:

Radio-- my dream job I've been waiting 20 years to get into.

Red-- my favorite color (or one of them, at any rate). The current color of my hair.

Red Sox-- woo hoo!

Rebel-- something I've been my whole life, I think!

Reading-- I was reading at 3. Really! Ask my mom.

Rock n roll-- yeah, baby!

Rheumatoid Arthritis-- diagnosed in 2002 at the same time I was diagnosed with FMS. Hurts a lot. Don't wish it on anyone.

Ruby Jean-- my mom's given name. She just goes by Jean now, though her family (those who are still alive, and remember her when she was young, that is) still calls her Ruby Jean.

Rack-- I've been told I have a nice one. Some people find more polite ways to say that though.

Rolodex-- one of the few things I was able to keep from my last full time job. Taking it to my radio job, when I get one.



(Damn, that was hard!)



That's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--


Technorati Tags: ,