Neko

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Short takes

First and foremost on the list today is : WE GOT THE HORNETS!!!!!

The New Orleans Hornets will be making their home at Oklahoma City's Ford Center for the 2005-2006 season. And tickets to individual games are less that $20.00! I might even get to go to a couple at that rate!

Next: The people at my local McDonald's can't count change or get orders right to save their lives! I went to get Mom and me something and my total was $6.31. I didn't have a nickle to give the right amount of change, so I gave the girl at the drive thru $6.36, expecting a nickel in change. The girl wasn't going to give it to me because she assumed I gave her the correct change. She probably didn't even look.

After getting my nickle change, I drive up to the window and get the stuff, and head home. I start taking stuff out of the bag and find that the order is wrong! They done this to me before at this particular McDonald's, so I shouldn't have been surprised.

Next: Only one Busybody was here today, talking about a trip to Vegas she wants to take...next July! Then she and Mom talked about the Lottery that's supposed to start here in November.

And finally: I have a test to study for tonight. Better get crackin'!



And that's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--