Neko

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Don't tap on the glass, don't feed the D.J., but for the love of God, bring me a Pepsi!

Man, you should have heard me during my internet show today! I was really enjoying myself.

I was jonesing for a Pepsi, quite frankly, and I kept up that theme for two hours. I said at one point that I should have a bumper sticker on my backside that said "Powered by Pepsi". I was trying for a "caffeine and gasoline" thing, but there was more "caffeine" than "gasoline". I complained about the price of gas some, but it was all about the Pepsi. Energy drinks? What do they have that Pepsi doesn't have?

Wait, don't answer that. I'm not sure I want to know.

==========================

Not again!! --Hurricane Rita is now a Category 5, and headed straight for Gavelston and Houston, TX. Rita is even stronger than Katrina that did all that damage in New Orleans and the Gulf Coast area.

And the price of gasoline has started going back up.

Oh. Great.

==========================

And that's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--