Neko

Saturday, September 17, 2005

Well, will wonders ever cease?

Del City won their game tonight, spoiling Edmond Memorial's Homecoming Game.

Del City Eagles: 28
Edmond Memorial Bulldogs: 21


Now the Eagles should do whatever they did tonight, and do it for the rest of the season. A win at home would be nice, and a great boost for the fans.

Next week is Del City's Homecoming Game. I wrote a great promo for it this week: Eagles young and old always return to the nest.

I wish I could figure out how to get the soundtrack in a format so that I can post it here. AudioBlogger, maybe?

Nah... it'd sound like crap that way.

Wow... Del City won! At least this year they won't be 0-10.

But I feel kinda bad because my son goes to Memorial. But I'll get over it.



And that's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--