Neko

Thursday, September 15, 2005

What's with the headaches, man?

I've been struggling with headaches all week. My supply of Tylenol is running low, between the fibro pain, the RA pain and the headaches. Geez, you'd think someone would cut me some slack.

But, nooooooooooo!

My computer is behaving itself right now, but later... well, who knows! Maybe that's giving me the headaches; or maybe it's the DJ video that has been playing for the last couple of days at school. Right before I left school Tuesday night, I had a killer headache. Ben had started the DJ video after Vocal Coaching, and by the time it got to this one annoying as hell guy, it was 9pm and I had this headache. Time to go!

Is it really only 8 1/2 more weeks til my scheduled graduation date? Where did the last 6 months go?

Two guys graduated yesterday (Wednesday) and one will probably graduate later today (it is Thursday, right?).

I'm waiting for Tina to graduate... she'll be the first gal to graduate since I've been in school. Then I think Dustie is next, then me.

It seems like yesterday that I started out on this grand adventure... and now I'm almost done. I think next week is my last lecture, then a couple weeks after that, I'm out of Vocal Coaching, too.

Better get crackin' on the studying for my final, which will be the week of October 24th.


Well... my headache's gone!

For now.



And that's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--