Neko

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

I think I'm coming down with something...

I feel kinda bleh. Maybe it's just the weird sleeping habits wreaking havoc with my immune system. I really should have a regular bedtime.

That's so hard to do sometimes...

It felt weird going to school today. Because of the holiday, my whole week is going to be thrown off. At least I know tomorrow is Wednesday, and I have my internet show to do from 12 til 2pm.

Weirdness from the weekend:

The van is burning oil
The air dam on the van is falling off and is presently being held in place by a torn plastic shopping bag from a gas station in Del City
Saon called (okay, that's not weird, but some of the things he said definitely were)
Joey can say a few more words, but still doesn't really talk, however,
Marc's friend Boonie talks a lot
And--
I feel like crud.

Any questions?



And that's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--