Neko

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

The latest edition of Stef's Horrorscope:

I think this is yesterday's, but what the hell...


Stephanie's Daily Aquarius Forecast

Quickie: Happy or sad, make the effort to share your feelings and connect with others.

Overview: Letting an age, cultural or social difference stand in the way between you and a potential new pal is just silly. You know that the connection you two have goes way beyond mere surfaces. Ignore what others say.

Daily extended (by Astrology.com)
You've got an intensely devoted, loyal heart -- and a questing, independent spirit that just won't be tied down. This is a tough combo for some people to get, but rest assured, there are those out there who cherish this quixotic and delightful mixture. Someone who wants to blend their life with yours will understand why it is you who possess both these qualities in abundance -- and won't ask you to get rid of one or the other to satisfy them. Hang in there.

=====================

"there are those out there who cherish this quixotic and delightful mixture"?

I wonder who that could be, if anyone. The only person I can think of is JC, and he's taken. And, he's too far away for that, even if he were available.

I better stop thinking about that before I get myself into trouble.



That's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--