Neko

Friday, September 16, 2005

No football tonight, back to regular Friday schedule

it's an away game, but they're playing Edmond Memorial, where Scott goes to school. So far, Del City is 0-2. Can they overcome the Bulldogs? We'll see...

So that means that I have to adhere to my usual schedule on Fridays, 10am to 2pm. That means an air show in the practice studio.

I'm going to have a lot to do this weekend for school. I'm studying for my final, writing a three minute editorial about the US Constitution for Vocal Coaching, and going thru my commercial copy to see which commercials to include in my final air check. I've only decided on one do far.

I have to work Sunday night. It's a WWE wrestling show. I'm not so sure I want to be on the floor for this one. Those big muscle bound guys scare me!


And that's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--