Neko

Sunday, September 04, 2005

Some good news!

Saon's okay!!!

He's in Alexandria, LA, staying with the family of a girl he knows. Apparently, he's doing what he needs to to survive.

I'm just glad he's okay. He told me that he's going to go back to Minnesota, because his sister (Darlene, I'm assuming, since her son has been up there for about a year now), is there. He needs to raise the funds though.

Saon briefly described the chaos going on in New Orleans and in Jefferson Parish, where he was living.

It's a madhouse.

I have to move on with my life. Saon will always be my friend. I have to work hard to achieve my goal of finishing school and getting a job in radio.

I guess I can cross Louisiana off my list of states to look for radio jobs in.


And that's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--