Neko

Monday, August 22, 2005

I just wanna snooze...

There was a wicked rainstorm early this morning. It must have awakened me about three times, and each time, I had trouble getting back to sleep.

I also awoke those times with tears running down my cheeks. I don't know what I was dreaming about that brought such powerful emotions about. I wish I could remember what it was now.

I have theories galore, but I don't know if any of them would pan out. I'll never know what it was that I was dreaming about, unless I have that dream again...and how would I know?


I lost a lot of sleep, and I've been sleepy all day long. I managed to fall asleep for a short while before dinner, but it wasn't long enough. I'm trying not to fall asleep as I write this.


That's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--