Neko

Friday, August 19, 2005

So much for the trip to Denver...

When I got home from school this afternoon, I got a call from work. The Denver trip was being cancelled because a concert that was being held at another venue was moved to the Ford Center, and that if I wanted, I could work that show. I said yes, then asked what concert it was. I was told that the Fire Marshal wouldn't allow the concert at the original venue due to various factors that I wasn't told about (possibly because my boss didn't know either). The Ford Center is a much bigger venue than the venue the concert was originally scheduled at.

The band in question is one I would pay to see. I hope I get to see this one. I missed a good show Wednesday with Green Day.

It's a bummer about the Denver trip, but there will be others, I'm told.


That's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--