Neko

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

I don't have anything to really complain about

that I have any control over.

I'm having a great week, things are going my way, more or less, and I'm feeling pretty good. Yeah, the RA is giving me fits, especially in my right ankle, but I'm not going to let that bother me much.

My internet show today went well. I did a pretty good job if I do say so myself. But, before I hurt myself patting myself on the back, I realize that I am still a student, and I'm still learning new things. After all, I still have some 3 1/2 months to go. There's a lot of learning still left to do before they unleash me on an unsuspecting radio broadcasting industry.

Of course, life itself is a series of lessons. When you stop learning, you're dead....no one ever knows it all, despite what some people think.

======

I'd love to be on a beach with an ocean attached right now. Okay, maybe a beach at one of the many lakes in Oklahoma if I can't get to an ocean. I do miss the ocean, though.

======

That's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--