Neko

Sunday, July 31, 2005

And other stuff...

We went out for Mom's birthday. Tori called up this morning and kept asking Mom where she wanted to go for lunch, and Mom really didn't know where she wanted to go.

When Tori, Dean and everyone came over, Mom had decided that she wanted to go to Texas Roadhouse over on Memorial and Penn. Tori also gave Mom a "grandma bracelet", which had the birthstones of all her children and grandchildren.

If I had one of those, it would be rather dull. All of the boys, save for Scott, were born in months with blue birthstones (Dan and Marc, blue zircon for December; Jeff, aquamarine for March; Scott's is emerald for May).

So we all go over to Texas Roadhouse, where we had to wait for about 40 minutes for them to have a table big enough to seat all of us. Joe decided that he didn't want to sit still, and ran everywhere he could. We were all, at one time or another, chasing this kid down!

Finally, we were seated, and we had a great meal. I ended up taking half my dinner home.

And, I fell asleep halfway thru Law and Order: Criminal Intent, and woke up halfway thru Crossing Jordan.

I think Mom had a nice birthday.

I think it's time for me to get to bed.



That's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--