Neko

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

I feel good (I knew that I would now)

Monday was a good day. Whatever blue funk I was under the latter part of last week, it's lifted, and things look good.

People notice when I'm having a bad day. That kind of surprises me that people would study me so carefully, and that someone cares about me enough to mention it to me. That in and of itself makes me feel good.

I've turned some corner somewhere. I don't want this good feeling to go away. I'm grinning like the proverbial cat who ate the canary as I write this. I must look like an idiot, but I don't care!

==================

I have another Internet Show this week. It's looking like Wednesdays from 12 noon to 2pm CDT is my spot for the time being, unless Larry changes it or something. We were talking about altering my schedule slightly on Fridays so that I could possibly do a show at the same times, but right now, I'm thrilled with what I do have.

==================

Damn, I feel good!



And that's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--