Neko

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

It's an exhausting, energy-zapping heat

In the mid 90's again today, and no end in sight.

I wasn't even tired until someone mentioned that he wished he could take a nap. So, of course, soon after I got home, it was time for one of my infamous Three Hour Naps. Must have been more tired than I thought.

I tried a suggestion that Daniel had about how to get more milage out of every tank of gas, and it seemed to work for a while. Then I drove to Del City to go to school and shot that all to hell. I just better have a cleaner gasline and fuel injectors after all this! For some reason, that stupid van seems to know when I am headed towards I-40 and sucks all the gas away.

Then I got to school and had to park under the sign where every bird in the Mid-Del area lives it seems, but they (the birds, that is) were kind to me and didn't use my newly washed car as their bathroom today. Maybe they did it before because the van was pretty dirty, so a few spots of bird poop wouldn't hurt much.

Methinks I best be off to bed. I have a show to get ready for on Wednesday, so I'm going to do some prep tomorrow. I'll write my news here at home, and do everything else at school.


That's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--