Neko

Saturday, August 06, 2005

I need a vacation...

The last two days have been kind of hard for me. I've just been in a sad mood, though you couldn't really tell it from my outward appearance. Last night's post is part of that. It's just me being PMS-y, I suppose.

I think I really need just a couple of days away to recharge my batteries, so to speak. Sleeping doesn't help, because I feel worse when I wake up than I did when I fell asleep.

And running out of gas and the blabbermouth kid at Milano's while I was waiting for the burgers I'd ordered for dinner didn't help much.

Blabbermouth Boy was with his mother and another woman I wasn't sure was a woman at first. I overheard his mother tell him that if he can't see strangers, they can't talk to him.

So, I'm sitting in this booth, reading a local free weekly, pretty much ignoring this brat. He come up over the back of the booth and keeps repeating, "You can't see me...you can't see me..." To which I replied, "I wish I couldn't hear you either." Well, that gave mom the grand idea to tell her little boy to be quiet.

Thing is, I just said that to be mean. And I'm not usually a mean person. This kid, and all the other events leading up to this point, put me in a not so nice mood. Then it seemed to take forever to get four burgers out to me so I could take them home. I finally had to go up to the counter where I had already paid for them and ask where the hell they were at?

I had them in under two minutes.



So now, I'm feeling kinda down in the dumps. It could be PMS, it could be a lot of things. I think I am entitled to be blue every once in a while. Beats the everyday depression I had been having. That's a good thing. I'll feel better in the morning.


That's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--