Neko

Sunday, July 31, 2005

Miscellaneous drivel

The latest edition of my horrorscope--


Stephanie's Daily Aquarius Forecast

Quickie: So there's a hot little number out there who wants yours (Stef --oh yeah? Who?). Give them those digits! (only if they ask me)

Overview: Taking charge of recreation isn't something most people enjoy. You, however, are expert at not just running the show, but making it more fun for everyone. So when the job is offered, don't even think of refusing.

Daily extended (by Astrology.com)
The universe is grinning at you so fondly now that it's going to be very hard for you to do anything wrong -- anything at all. Think of it as the ultimate backstage pass. You've got the chance to do anything you want, as long as the end result is you enjoying yourself. There does seem to be one catch: You'll need to help run the show and help organize things. Don't worry, though. Being in charge will be even more fun.


==============

Interesting. Not that I believe that stuff. It just happens to be a coincidence.

==============

Let's see, what have I done this weekend so far? Well, I

  • got my DRS money. It'll last probably until the end of the week, if that.
  • got the car washed (finally!)
  • watched the Angels blow a four run lead to the Yankees
  • put more time on my phone
  • went out three times to buy Mom cigs
  • didn't take a nap


Boy, the days are just packed! And that was just Saturday! It's after midnight now, so it's Mom's birthday. Don't know if anyone's planning anything for her. Scott and Marc return from camp tomorrow. Maybe there'll be a dinner somewhere. Who knows. Not me, because no one tells me anything.

And, it's TOO DAMN HOT!!!

Is it Monday yet?


And that's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--