Neko

Saturday, May 28, 2005

I remembered this year...

MVL is two years old!!!!


I began this blog on this day in 2003 by posting earlier posts from another blog I was keeping at the time. Blogger was just easier to use. So I blew off that other blog and started keeping my thoughts here. And what a long, strange trip it's been.

I'm pleased to say that my crazy life is taking some exciting turns. I've gone back to school to learn to work in an industry that I have wanted to explore for nearly half my life; I've seemingly told my depression to take a flying leap (though I still do get down sometimes, it's nothing like it had been in the last year); and my future looks bright, and that excites me beyond reason!

And my battered personal life...well that still needs a little work. But, that's getting better, too, little by little. I can now imagine life in a positive light.

Someone recently told me that Oklahoma kinda grows on you. I'm beginning to think he is right.

And that's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--