Neko

Friday, May 20, 2005

Be nice to me-- I gave blood today

After school, I went to donate blood. It's the first time in about a year I've donated, and I try to donate about three times a year. I got a soda, cookies, pretzels and a very large t-shirt for my efforts.

Today it was very hot: nearly 100 degrees! Methinks that this summer is going to be a scortcher!

Thank God for air conditioning. I might actually like the overly cool classroom at school if this keeps up!


Well, no more from Saon. I kinda figured he wouldn't call back after I got home from school last night. If he calls, he calls. I can't worry about it anymore. I have more important things going on than waiting for a call that may never come. I have a test to study for next week.


And that's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--