Neko

Saturday, May 28, 2005

Emails, calls and Thursday

In addition to the strange phone call I got Thursday from the police in Maine, I got an email from Saon this afternoon.

When he called last week sometime, he mentioned that he liked getting emails from me. So I sent him one. Today's email from him is the reply. He reports that Michele finally got off her ass and found a job, and that he still has Blue the $400 pit bull.

I wrote back and told him that it was good that Michele got a job, so he won't have to worry about bills so much. I also told him about the phone call from the Machias, Maine, police about the beating there three years ago. I don't think they will find him because Saon moves around way too much. All I know about where he lives is that it's somewhere on the Westbank.

And Thursday...well Thursday night was nice. That's all I'm going to say.


And that's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--