Neko

Friday, April 15, 2005

Not even I believe this!

I've got a crush on someone. Can you believe that, because I can't!

Now, c'mon, I'm 41 years old for cryin out loud! Aren't I just a little too old for this kind of nonsense? The guy knows I exist, but that's about it. He's too busy looking at the fantasy girls in magazines like FHM. How in the hell am I supposed to compete with that????

He's probably got better looking women falling all over themselves to date him, why should he give me a second look?

I mean, look at me...I'm over 40 and overweight. He's a younger and buffer guy. How am I supposed to compete with girls half my age for guys like him? He's in his early to mid 30's, I'm guessing. I barely know the guy!

This is ridiculous. It's insane! Yet I can't get this man's voice out of my head.

A crush...me???

I have to get some sleep. I'll deal with this tomorrow (um, later today now).



That's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--