Neko

Friday, March 11, 2005

Tired as hell...

but it's sooooo worth it!

I've only been there a week and I've already learned so much. Being a disc jockey is so much more than a great voice. But, I am up to the challenge.

And the people there, both staff and fellow students, are so nice, so encouraging. It makes learning so much easier. That's a good thing for me because I like to be challenged and encouraged. I didn't get that in high school or the two years of college I had. Without challenging material and encouragement from the staff/teachers, I zone out, get bored. It's not like that in school now, and I think it's because the staff schedules one on one time with each student. If I'm doing something wrong, I want to know right away what it is, so I can correct it before it becomes a habit.

I'm looking forward to next week! I've never been so excited about learning something new. Something that could possibly change my life for the better.

Now if I could only get my mom to understand. All she's worried about is how much in gasoline it's going to take to get me there and back each day. I figure the van needs gas anyway, and it's not like I'm filling up any more than before I started classes. The van needs a tune up. I think that if we can somehow tune up the van, it'll get better gas mileage and not need to be gassed up as often.

But, we shall see...


And that's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--