Neko

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

I stole it from her, who stole it her, and so on, and so on, and so on

(Actually, I stole it from JaG who stole it from non girlfriend, who stole it from someone else)

I AM: divorced, female and 41 years old.
I HAVE: four sons, an ex husband, and an "on again/off again" (currently off, I think) boyfriend.
I WISH: more of my offline friends had blogs
I HATE: people who try to shove their beliefs down my throat, convinced their view is the only view.
I FEAR: that I will never again be loved.
I HEAR: the TV, my mom bitching at the TV, and the dryer.
I WONDER: if my cat Columbus is okay.
I REGRET: leaving Massachusetts.
I LOVE: Saon. Whether he still loves me is a matter of conjecture
I ALWAYS: am exhausted and in some sort of pain.
I AM NOT: a flake.
I DANCE: when no one is watching.
I SING: all the time.
I CRY: at the drop of a hat at the dumbest things.

YES or NO QUESTIONS

YOU KEEP A DIARY: Yes; both a blog and a spiral notebook diary.
YOU LIKE TO COOK: Oh, hell yeah!
YOU HAVE A SECRET YOU HAVE NOT SHARED WITH ANYONE: Yes, but if I told anyone, no one would believe me

DO YOU...?

HAVE A CRUSH: Yes, but he'll never know. It's not like I could ever have him.
WANT TO GET MARRIED: Again? Not unless he's someone very special to make me change my mind.
GET MOTION SICKNESS: Usually, no. But I have been known to toss my cookies on boats.
THINK YOURE A HEALTH FREAK: LMAO...would I be overweight if I were? I do try to watch what I eat, but I'm not obsessive about it (maybe I should be, ya think?)
CURRENT HAIR COLOR: Reddish brown with more grey than I'd like to see.
EYE COLOR: Brown.
BIRTHPLACE: San Francisco

FAVORITE...?

NUMBER: 9.
COLOR: orange
DAY: Thursday.
MONTH: September.
SONG: Burning Bright by Shinedown.
SEASON: Fall.
DRINK: Pepsi, iced tea and lemonade


And that's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--