Neko

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Guess it's time to spill the beans

On Monday, I started classes at a trade school here in OKC. I'd been looking forward to this since the beginning of the year. It'll mean a new start, a new life. I am, I guess, reinventing myself.

I'm going to broadcasting school. I'm learning how to someday work in radio. This is something that people have been telling me I should do for at least 20 years; so, roughly, half my life. So now, I'm doing it! And I couldn't be more thrilled!

I will be learning all aspects of the radio broadcast industry: in addition to being an on air personality, I'll also be learning news and commerical writing, producing, advertising sales, FCC rules and regs, and much more. I will be prepared to work at any radio station, anywhere, doing anything at that station that is asked of me.

And, when I get close to graduation, I'll get assistance in finding my first radio job.

Did I mention that I am totally excited about this big step in my life?

Better get to bed. I have class at 10am.


And that's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--