Neko

Sunday, March 06, 2005

Just another boring Sunday...

There is absolutely nothing on TV, no place to go, and nothing but to do but sleep, read, or watch the absolutely nothing on TV.

==========

Some brilliant state legislator authored a bill that would raise the price of gasoline throughout the state. The way I understand it, it would force all gas stations in Oklahoma to charge the same inflated price for gasoline. Stores like 7-11 are opposed to it because there would no longer be competition, and that would force them to raise their prices on everything else.

Gas prices are high enough, thank you. I can barely afford them now. I think I will be making a call to my state legislator to tell them to vote no on this proposed law. We, the voting public, apparenly don't get a say in any of this.

Read this article from KOCO-TV and make up your own mind. And, if it passes here, what's going to stop other states from following Oklahoma's lead??

==========

Tomorrow is the big day. The day I begin to reinvent myself. More on this later.

==========

I have a hedache. I need to scare up some Tylenol.

=========

That's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--