Neko

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Maybe I'll actually get some decent sleep this way

So far, school has been quite interesting. Today, I wrote news stories. The only real complaint is that I am physically exhausted to the point of literally falling into bed and being asleep before my head hits the pillows. Which is great on the nights I have class, but three days a week, I have morning classes, and being exhausted at 3 or 4 in the afternoon when there is still so much of the day left to go doesn't help me much. But, not much pain, because I can get up and walk around and stretch and "get the kinks out". The only painful part of the day is when I use the computers in the news lab. They're too low for me and it kills my back, which then affects everything else. I came home this afternoon with a killer headache.

Mom still doesn't seem too thrilled about my going to school, but I guess she really has no choice now that I've started. She knows that I have grants and a student loan that helped me get there, so she really can't complain. It's not like I asked her for the money to attend this school. When I left this morning, all she said was, "whatever". Not "have a good day" or anything along those lines. She doesn't ask me how school went when I get home. Maybe she thinks that if she's unpleasant about it, that I'll feel guilty and quit? Not a chance!!

But now, I don't really care what other people think. I'm doing this for me and no one else.


And that's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--