Neko

Wednesday, December 22, 2004

WTF is going on here???

This is the last thing I need right now, to be frustrated over another apparent Blogger snafu.

If you are reading this in IE, and can't see the text of the posts, well, that's what I am frustrated about. Something changed in my template since last night, and I know I didn't do anything to the code. If you can see this message, you're using Netscape or some other browser.

It seems that someone has hacked into my account and messed some stuff up in just MVL. My other blogs don't seem to be similarly affected.

I've written to Blogger Support, but I know I will have to wait for an answer. And right now, my patience is running a bit thin.

I wish I knew how to do this myself, write code that is. I have all these great ideas for a custom template, but I have no clue as to implement them.

But that's another subject for another day.

That's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--