Neko

Friday, December 17, 2004

Yeah, right...like I got anything done today

Man, I am hurtin' now! Just what I wanted for Christmas: an FMS flare.

I took Jeff back to UCO to sell his books back. He was only able to sell one book back. Guess how much they paid him for this $50 book? SIX DOLLARS, that's how much! They wouldn't take back the other books for various and sundry reasons, so I offered to sell them on Amazon.com. (Attention college students: need a copy of Out of Many for next term? Click on the link)

I spent most of the morning on the phone making long distance calls to take care of my little DL problem. As of now, it looks like part of it is solved. That's $45 I don't have to worry about. Only $270.22 more to go. Yay.

I then drove my mom to Target to do some shopping. We ate at Denny's first, then headed over to Target. It was (to Mom's surprise) not that crowded. She picked up a few things for the kids, then we went home. Jeff wanted to go to the mall, but I was too tired to drive him there.

I sold another book at Amazon.com today, two hours after I listed it! Damn! That's another $11 for me! So I have to mail it out tomorrow morning because Amazon requires that any books I sell have to be mailed out within 48 hours.

I think I have just about decided to attempt yet another diet. I asked my sister about the South Beach Diet because she had lost about 25 lbs on it earlier this year. She explained how it was different from Atkins, but I don't think I'm going to go that route quite yet. I'm going to try and cut out the things I think I are the problems in my current diet. Too much caffeine, chocolate, sugar, pasta, fat, and not enough exercise, sleep or green leafy vegetables.

Tomorrow, I'm going to go to the library and get some errands run. I have to print out the packing slip for the book I sold because I don't have a working printer here at home, and it's really too far to drive all the way out to my sister's to use Dean's printer just for that.

And that's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--