Neko

Thursday, December 16, 2004

I thought this name sounded familiar...

This article ("Painting is perfect ending", December 15th online edition) from the Eagle-Tribune in Lawrence, Massachusetts, I found rather interesting. I had heard the name Susan Paradis before. She is an illustrator who has written children's books. She was also the art teacher at Havehill High School for many years. As this article states:

For years, Susan taught art at Haverhill High School. Her students ranged from Copley master Mark Hayden to spooky metal rocker Rob Zombie.

Another of Ms. Paradis' students: my friend JC. It's from him that I first heard her name. He holds her in high regard, and I think he still corresponds with her.

If you want to read the whole article, you will have to go to the Eagle-Tribune website and search for the article.

That's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--