Neko

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

"What color do you want to dye your hair?"

We had Amalia and Joey here today. A stomach virus is making the rounds over at my sister's, and my niece and nephew just got over it. Now, Scott and Dean have it, Marc somehow being spared.

Looks like it's made its way here, too. Jeff got sick today, and I'm not feeling so great myself. Jeff jas thrown up, and I've just had an upset stomach, headache, and achiness.

Daniel came over after work and announced that he wants to dye his hair black (his natural color is light brown). He's doing it, he says, purely for the shock value. He washed his hair and got it cut, but after reading the directions to the dye he bought at work, I convinced him to take the allergy test and wait until at least tomorrow.

Later, I went with him back to the supermarket and got some of the things that I couldn't find at WalMart, then we came home. Boy, I could get all the exercise I need if I just hang out with Daniel for an hour, trying to keep up with his long legged 6'2" frame. Man, that kid takes some huge steps!

I'm still trying to picture Daniel with black hair...and it's not working!

That's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--