Neko

Thursday, December 23, 2004

The word on the street is...

Daniel did dye his hair. I haven't seen it yet because I was taking a nap the whole time he was here yesterday.

Mom and Jeff were not impressed. I wonder how everyone else reacted?

If I can get a picture, I'll post it. I'm still having trouble picturing it in my head. Daniel? With black hair???


I took Jeff over to Thompson's yesterday so he could buy Dean a Christmas gift. I saw this stuffed, plush "Broncho" (UCO's mascot) wearing a shirt that said "UCO", and I thought Joey would like that, but Jeff only brought enough money to get Dean's gift.

I took Jeff home after that and I went to the library. When I got back, I fell asleep for something like three hours.


Today, I think I will call Saon and wish him a Merry Christmas. That is, if I can talk myself into it. I don't want the same reaction from him that I got last time I called him.

That's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--